• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Cabela card

sparcebag

On Ganders certificates they mail out to their card holders, it states on there that firearms only get 5%.

Dont know how they would handle with someone elses...same restrictions possibly?

any others? sister is looking to buy her bf a new shotgun and i figure i can weasle this in as my fee for helping her pick one out.

I don't feel the want to sort through and see who is first in line...so heres the deal.

1st to email me @ [email protected] with their mailing address, i will forward the one sent to me from this forum that gander will not accept here in Duluth. (there is no cabellas between here and the cities~)

I'll have it in the mail tomorrow (or probably tonight)

I have the card as well as a $500.00 Gift certificate to Cabelas, I would be willing to take a small loss on the giftcard if somebody was interested in the pair.

I am in St.Cloud

I appreciate all intentions, however; i want to see it used for its intentions, and see i fellow fisherman throughly inthused about using it!

Although, today i had no replies. Strange!

Thanks for trying. I look forward to the hunt starting saturday morning. Its definately going to put a doe in my garage! I'm super pumped!

• 2 weeks later...

I always just through those cards in the garbage. Now that I know people actually want it, I'll hold onto the next one and post it!

Quote:

Somethingfishy: how much of a loss are you willing to take on that $500 card?

I would have traded it for $450. However got impatient with the end of the month coming and blew it on 09/23 on a new Glock 19 with Night Sights. Something I really didn't need but am happy with the purchase none the less.

Sorry.

ah well, guy can never have to many glocks...I was gonna blow it on a depth finder, and some new carbon arrows...

Gander in Forest Lake would've honored the card today but they wouldn't take the $20 off coupon I had too so, I went to Cabelas and used them both smirk.gif