• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Well...It has been nice knowing you guys!

nate larson

Good Luck with your new marriage....From my way of thinking, a marriage is like anything else, you get out of it what you put into it...it's been 28 years for us and if I had it to do over, I'd marry her in a heartbeat....still the prettiest girl around! smile.gif

Congrats!!

There are two reasons my lady has no problem with me going out fishing.

One, I never give her any grief about going off with her friends

and two when Im off fishing, she has a nice quiet house (and the remote) all to herself. smile.gif

Congrats!!

My wife never says anything about me going fishing either, that way her boyfriends can come over without being interupted. Ok I lied, sometimes I get home too early! It's great you found the RIGHT one, so many times you find the Wrong one! Again Congrats! grin.gif

On the contrary Nate, I think we'll be seeing more of you on here. With a wife, kids and less time to actually get out fishing, this site lets you fish vicariously through others.

I can log onto FM daily to get my fix and tide me over until my next outing.

Good luck with the wedding!

I was scanning Nate's post to see if my hubby gave any advice(he didn't) but have to say that I'm really loving all the responses you are getting Nate! How cool! You've actually been married for a couple hours now and CONGRATULATIONS! Now it's time to get her on the forum huh?!

Lisa

I think my wife has rewired my brain and didn't tell me. She says we are going to a wedding and I say we are going to some poor guys funeral crazy.gif I don't get why that drives her nuts. I thought she knew I was when we got married. 11 years and two kids later I know I am if I wasn't before.

Since you are already now hitched, I hope everything went well. My only $0.02 worth is if you can keep peace between the outlaws, half the battle is won. At least that is how it has worked for me. Best wishes.

Good to hear all the happy responses! Congrats to Nate and you other newly weds!

My G/F of 13yrs became my Fiancee last April. 6/7/08 is our date. Why rush into things? wink.gif

I think we finally figured each other out when we were cutting up deer in the garage and she said she would like to go to Alaska for our honeymoon. I asked if she would mind if we went during the King salmon run in July? She was fine with that. So I had to say "Anything you want dear" grin.gifgrin.gif

Well I did it! I am a married man. Yay smile.gif The wedding was awesome. Thank goodness we got married on Friday and not today. The weather was absolutely perfect for an outdoor wedding. I did a good job of mingling at the reception. I drank just enough so I was out dancing but not too much that I got in trouble or did anything stupid. HAHA It was the best day of my life. Now we just have to figure out what to do with all the stuff we got! We are living in a small apartment so a lot of things will need to be put in storage. I guess it is a good problem to have. Thanks again for all the kind words and good advice. laugh.gif

Well Nate you are just going to have join the rest of us and go into some serious debt and buy a house, build a garage so you can store all the crazy stuff people accumulate and hardly ever use crazy.gif

Good luck and much happiness!!

Congrats.....glad to hear you had a good memorable time.....glad you had a few and didn't get out of control....this was your day together....I don't understand why people stated have said don't drink it's her day. It was your day as well and as long as you aren't drunk to the point of stumbling down you should be enjoying yourself.....again Congrats!!!!

Hey Nate. I haven't been on the forum for a loooong while. Congratulations and happy to hear that the wedding went well. I think we are actually close together at times. I have the green tractor in the driveway.

Quote:

Hey Nate. I haven't been on the forum for a loooong while. Congratulations and happy to hear that the wedding went well. I think we are actually close together at times. I have the green tractor in the driveway.

Hey thanks Waskawood! Do you live on North Shore Drive? I think you must just be about 3 or so houses down from my parents. I haven't been up there much lately...I am hoping to get up sometime mid to late September. How has the fishing been????

That would be me. To tell the truth I have not done much fishing this year. I had to take my stuff off the lifts a month ago due to low water. That is the problem with big heavy watercraft frown.gif The guys in the red house next to your mom and dad were struggling this weekend to get their stuff off off. They had 4 big brutes and couln't budge it. Sorry I can't help. How has your dad been doing?

Yeah that low water is a bummer! I guess we are lucky that we only have small fishing boats. I wonder how the neighbors will get their boat off the lift? It sounds like my dad usually catches fish when he goes but nothing to spectacular. I will be up there the 3rd weekend of September, hopefully the fish are jumping in the boat.

ttyl,

Nate