• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Trail Cam Photos - Lets get going!!!

certified jumbo

Finally a buck sighting, building a scrape no less! Maybe the does are starting to pull bucks into our little area we hunt..........

1693846890_de105a7cfa_o.jpg

1693846932_62aee04e53_o.jpg

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shack

• Mark Christianson

• TrophyEyes

• shedfreak

Is that last buck a fork-horn? I don't see any brow tines, and if it is that is one huge 4 pointer!!!

Thanks "picksbigwagon" for posting my pics. I count at least 6-points on the last picture, still, it's dang good size 6-pointer. Hunting a brand new piece of woods this year.

Anyone Know Who this Corrector Is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3EIZjiTp4+UD4pS6lWimWelsM5+Mktce0280.jpg

This is not a deer cam photo, but I was grouse hunting tonight and saw some deer!

wpq59O6laeiP-9XWeTw8U3KoDqqsRBtn0300.jpg

The above Corrector is my oldest boy! I forgot he had no clue the cam was out there! He was scouting and found it! Shows ya how east they are to find! LOL! Have not had anything but does to show for trail pics as of late!

Is this legal? grin.gif

bucktrap.jpg

I got this from Ebass to give credit where credit is due. cool.gif

only if Gander mountain can sell it, and the DNR can license it, and everyone makes money off it.

Love that photo! Man if only a guy could do that. I assume that this is a disabled type hunt where you pull the plunger and...........SNAP! You sure make it look easy BLB! Look foreward to seeing your BIGLAKEBUCK!(sorry, just saw it was Ebass)

Tunrevir~ grin.gif

BLB loves that deer trap photo tongue.gif. I got it from TonkaBoy - he sends me all sorts of weird pics and jokes.

EBass

Per FM rules, I cant possibly post most of them pics you pass on from your buddies! grin.gif

Heres a shot of one in my yard.

[image]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd310/leekabob/sunp0016.jpg?t=1193278395[/image]

That last one looks like an old buck! Nice deer.

Its time to get in the woods boys! The bucks are moving. I have had my camera out for about 2 months now and have seen a lot of does and about 4 or 5 different bucks. The biggest being a small 6 point. I took it in this morning just expecting to see the same ol deer and to my surprise I had a new face! shocked.gif

MDGC0021.JPG

bigb.JPG

bigbb.JPG

MDGC0049.JPG

MDGC0050.JPG

That is a dandy buck, and he showed up right at the perfect time of the season. Good luck with him.

Fishslayer, nice buck! He sure looks rough though! He almost looks like he just wants to lay down and die!!! He's got a nice wound on his rear inside leg too.

I've tried a couple of times to post some pics but can't get it to work. Any hints?

Thanks!

Great deer by the way!!!!

If somebody wants to post a couple of pics for me shoot an email runhotshot at aol (Contact Us Please) com

Great evidence that QDM can work!!!

I'm too busy and stupid to learn how to do it smile.gif

No! Not a trail cam pic, but one of the cat guys (rushing) got a good shot of one last summer! I think they named it Samsquash! grin.gif

Here it goes!

albinosamsquantch.jpg

An update to the 8 pointer I posted earlier. Apparently he is a photography critic. Here he makes his opinion of my photography skills known..........

1799701138_db0ff8b058_o.jpg

1799701146_cb5384d20e_o.jpg

Oh, I'm working on it.............

Unfortunately for me, Iowa pheasant season interrupted my pursuit for a few days. Hopefully I can rectify that soon....

grin.gif

Quote:

What does he score??

You are going to have to kill him dude, then you can measure him up!!!

id guesstimate 170ish, not REAL wide, or REAL massive, but nice length for sure...he would lose some on the net with the side to side difference, but i would guess a 170 gross. VERY nice buck, good luck on tagging him, and letting us know the official tally.