Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yukon

bfb

11 posts in this topic

On the way home from work today just out of tower big f bear. Big as in hunting show tv big

Yukon,

My parents were up at my cabin this past weekend and they two said to me that they saw one big a$$ bear. They seen it crossing 169 abot 2 miles from the Y store heading towards Tower. They also stated that there was a cub in the bushes behind the big one. I wonder if it is the same one.

NO cub this was a big bruin

A bf bruin? To funny smile.gif

I live by the Y store and probably had that same bear on my deck ripping down my bird feeders last month!

I estimated him to easily be 450 pounds to 500 pounds! shocked.gif

A VERY big bear!

Cliff

we used to hang out at the vince shute bear place before the deck and we saw some big bears up there. Brounie, duffy and others. I would say this bear was every bit of 450 lbs. Probobly the same one then. You live by the y store cliff? By the houseboats?

I live on the first road to the right on Hwy. 77. Before the dam.

Cliff

ive got a tag this year leave some fish guts out cliff

Will Do!

He raided my garbage cans this morning right after I went out fishing! What a mess! crazy.gif

Cliff

Wow this things sounds HUGE!

Someone snap a picture if they can.

My neighbor got some pics of it on his deck. I will see if I can get him to post the pictures.

Cliff