Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishn4kids

friday saturday and or sunday

9 posts in this topic

The wife and kids are going out of town this weekend till monday. My plan is to fish those days after work. More than likely it won't be until late afternoon into the evening. Just checking to see if anyone would like to ride along. Gets kinda boring fishing by myself. If interested just answer the post and let me know how to get a hold of you or viseversa. But i have to be honest with you, I don't have much experience walleye fishing but willing to listen and learn. Let me know.

Duane

I would be more than happy to go out with you but my weekend is full of fishing plans already. Good luck.

Im not sure what im doing this weekend I know sat Im hitting lura for some bass but not sure about sunday and I might fish friday what is your e-mail I can send you my cell num Im going to hit a few lakes this week to see if I can find some fish after work

My e mail is duanehunts@yahoo.com just let me know trouble and we'll see what we can possibly work out. Good luck with the bass. And good luck Harv And Happy Belated birthday.

If I wasn't going to Mille Lacs, I would definitely join you. Good luck and if you hook up with "trouble", you'll have a great time. I'm sure he burns boat gas just as fast as he does auger gas, so be ready to hang on. grin.gif

Did you find someone to fish Saturday AM with?

I've got someone interested for friday evening but it is sat and sun pm that i will be fishing. I have to work the a.m. those days. So if anyone's still interested just shoot me an email.

I'll be out all day Monday(my only day off this week:( )...plenty of room in the boat :/

Did you find anyone I'm going today at about four oclock or so shoot me an email at chrisroemhildt@yahoo.com or back on here. cool.gif