Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eyewarrior

GREEN LAKE WALLEYE TOURNEY RESULTS

6 posts in this topic

2007 Summary

Little Crow Anglers 28th Annual Green Lake Walleye Tournament

June 2 and 3, 2007

Spicer, MN

37 – 2 person teams entered

Saturday: Cloudy, light winds from the SSE, cloudburst at weight-in time

120 fish caught

Average weight per fish was 2.08 pounds

Largest walleye weighed— 6.12#

Sunday: Partly cloudy with winds from the NNE

90 fish caught

Average weight per fish was 2.14 pounds

Largest walleye weighed— 6.23#

Prizes Awarded to:

Place Total Wt.

1 Kevin Fladeboe (Willmar) and Scott Swanson (Willmar) 31.38

2 Tim Servin (Dassel) and Dean Grachow (Dassel) 28.77

3 Shawn Oman( Spicer) and Scott Olson (Spicer) 26.10

4 Brice Gillman (Darwin) and Eric Lee (Dassel) 25.78

5 Dave Duininck (Willmar) and Kris Duininck (Willmar) 25.65

6 Dave Neubarth (Hutchinson) and Mike Robillard (Isanti) 22.14

7 Jamie Oie (Belgrade) and Jason Lindahl (Hawick) 20.43

8 Justin Schneider (Willmar) and Tyler Larson (Pennock) 20.37

9 Tim Hanson (New London) and Mark Skindelien (New London) 19.83

10 Kurt Novotny (Willmar) and Dale Ryks (Willmar) 18.34

Kurt are you going to put all the teams and what place, and weight they got anywhere to see? A lot of people were asking today. I was telling them it would be in Saturday paper more then likely.

The above post was clipped from what was sent to papers in Hutchinson, Dassel/Cokato, Spicer, and Willmar

Hey Curt,

what worked the best this year for bait? Red tails or leeches etc.......

Later.

PS. who are these novotny and rykes that placed last, are they the local boys ......hee....hee grin.gif

Leeches were best for us. Some guys said crawlers were best other said redtails.Everybody I talked to said it didn't matter as long as it wasn't J's bait. JK 1 good jab deserves another.

Well I guess you tried that little jabbing game....hee........hee.

By the way I had a few people who got my bait and were placed in the money (above the last place that is, Since you guys took that already)....ohhhhhhhh grin.gif.hee...hee

(Oh well, it's all in good fun)

Later,

J.