Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kyle Sandberg

Week end report

1 post in this topic

Got out friday on Pulaski about 6. My buddy was out there with me and together we trolled around the lake. Managed the usual rock bass and northerns. As sundown came nearer I got a crappie and things started to look up. After a while I moved to a known walleye holder and proceded to catch 2 15". Ended the evening with 2 walleyes and 1 crappie. Overall, not a bad night until the rain kicked us off.

P.S. the walleyes were caught on leeches.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Borch
      In the summer and fall the night bite is excellent on Cass for eyes.  I'm not much help come winter time though.  With the clearer water due to zebra mussels, I would bet the night bite would be good.
    • jerkbait
      When I discover it I will let you know. I have not figured it out yet.
    • Rick
      Depends on your layout. If the walls can be easily removed inside that is usually the better option. If too much stuff is in the way...then yep...do as Cliff suggests.
    • Big A
      Is there a special dance or ritual I can do in an attempt at pleasing said fish gods? Cuz my moves and dance skills just are not up to par this year! Lol. 
    • Jplante
      I will have to look at google earth and see if i can find a street name that'll lead me to an access up there