• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Lake superior Fm Get together

Thanks a lot to Cheffrey and the rest of the crew. I had a really good time Sunday morning, and it was great to meet some of the other people at the landing. I look forward to another event.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Linderholm

• Northlander

• Papa Woodie

• SKIPPERS KID

PicsofBennyandjerry004.jpg

Here's Muskey Searcher with a nice 27" red fin. Nice Fish Benny how'd it taste.

P.S. I lost your card email me your email address and I'll send you the rest of the pics.

Not the best day to be out on the big pond. Started out fairly decent then turned ugly It’s hard to fish out of the smaller boats in that kind of weather but we made it for a while.

No fish for our boat but we tried, a little.

LoonASea nice seeing you again and maybe we can get together again, under better fishing conditions.

The highlight of the day was back at Loonsfoot and BSing with fellow Fmers over a couple of beverages.

A special thanks to Jar Jar ( never did check but I think that’s who it was) for keeping everyone hydrated’, except Kent with his Gator juice, next get together I’ll have to supply Jar Jar.

Nice to see everyone again and look forward to next time, without thunder, lightening and NE winds.

My morning started on the water by 4am, and ran out 14 miles on the MN/WI line out from the amnicon. Landed two lakers on spoons. 1 was 84' down, other was 68' down. Watermelon spoons.

Wish I could have gotten back down and out again once we were in @ 10am....but, sleep and da better half got the best of me.

Well as Joel stated we got 3 that morning. The king on the rigger down 55 ft and a laker on the stacker at about 40 ft and another laker on a dipsey. All on spoons. And was it a rough ride back but still good to get out. And it was also great to put a few more faces to names at loonsfoot. And yeah what a dissapointment about the walleye in the dumpster. Such a shame. Well can't wait till next time.

Ran & Wally,

Thanks for the opportunity to boat with you guys, as well as the meat. We skipped that 26.5 Eye back into the lake due to its healthy size & I gotta say puttin' it back felt pretty good. I mean... a 26" vs. 'Never Enuff'... ooo.gif

Kept the 22" Eye...

Cut off the tail ends, square on the Splake.

Cool impromptu parking lot scene. Good to see you boys!

-CLoma

Ok Benny I will email you those other pictures. Sounds like it tasted good.