Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paul

Geez when it rains (hails) it pours.

12 posts in this topic

Last week I received consdiderable damage to house and truck due to hail. I called my insurance and they had me a check in 3 days for hail on truck. Still working on House. In Febuary someone ripped off my property out of work vehicle. Insurance came through again. Now last night some (Contact Us Please) collided with my super tough steel bumber and left his windsheild on my hood and bug deflector and for 1/2 way down the city street. Then he or she split. My neighbors said it happend about 4:30 am, they heard it and it woke them up. the figured by the sound of it someone was going to be dead on the street but by the time they got dressed and outside the culprits are gone. Kinda sucks with a $500 deductible on my roof, hail on vehivcle and hit and run that is $1500 worth of fishing gas money. GUess I am going to have to hitchhike to the lake. What next a Typhoon on the Red River. confused.gif

You know what they say, when it comes, it comes in three's. Looks to me as if you're done frown.gif

sorry to hear about your string of bad luck Paul. maybe it's a sign to focus on fishing the Red this summer?

Things could be worse. you could be stuck in hawley-wood with da hitman tongue.gif

Quote:

Things could be worse. you could be stuck in hawley-wood with da hitman
tongue.gif

Now that's funny right there....I don't care who you are.

Ya I guess I haven't been spray painted yet. And I guess if my girlfriend left and my dog ran away I would have a number one hit on the country charts.

Eye --

You have been so quiet it takes a shot at Da Hitman to wake you up.

Funny.

You been fishing or what?

Sorry, I just have to pipe up when I hear a funny. I've been out with not much success....lots of snot rockets.

I hope Paul is at least catching fish with the luck he's having. I swear sometimes if it wasn't for bad luck a guy wouldn't have any luck at all....hey isn't that a country song??

Speaking of a country song -- you bring the beer and I'll let you in my boat.

What, not a song -- well it sure as heck should be.

Eye -- If you want to tag along some day -- let me know.

Hit

Quote:

if it wasn't for bad luck a guy wouldn't have any luck at all....hey isn't that a country song??

sounds to me like it's a line from "born under a bad sign"...

Na I haven't even been out to go fishing. I have been working on giant commercial job for work that has tied up the resources called time and energy. I hope to be out this weekend somewere. You'll know it's me when you see the hail dents and smashed bumber. LOL ./ Good news is the insurance co is giving me almost 5 grand for my house damage. Most estimates so far to fix my roof have been about 2 grand.

Quote:

Good news is the insurance co is giving me almost 5 grand for my house damage. Most estimates so far to fix my roof have been about 2 grand.

Nice!! wink.gif

I hear ya. In my line of work we specialize in hail repair on homes. With the storm that hit the metro last week business has been ridiculous. If you need a hand finding a reputable contractor in your area let me know.