Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyler Holm

A good Week (5 pics)

6 posts in this topic

Sunday SoDak Eye - 20.75"

ty_eye.jpg

Monday UPLR on Zumbro

andyv_ty_fish.jpg

Sunday Zumbro

ty_crappie1.jpg

Sunday - Secret

24"x14.5"

ty_channel1.jpg

22"

ty_channel2.jpg

Cattin is my new fav thing of the month.

Me thinks it's mine too!!

WOW! A good week is right. Very nice pictures. I gotta do some catfishing one of these days.

Nice kitties Ty!!!! I myself was luck enough to tie into a 23" cat this weekend. I got all excited because I was fishing a leech hoping for some sauger/eyes, and I set the hook hard and that cat started pumpin' the rod tip I thought for sure it was a good walleye, but I wasn't all that dissapointed. Tried to land him by hand down a 3' bank and ended up mid thigh deep in the drink. smirk.gif My brother in-law thought that was pretty funny, but I felt better after he tried unhooking his first ever cat (fiesty 17"er) and found out the hard way why a lot of guys don't like handling cats and bullheads. grin.gif

deleted

Looks like you had a fun week Tyler. If you ever get up this way, let me know and we can go chase some big ol flattie's. smile.gif