Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cabela10

St. Croix River Bass Tournament

1 post in this topic

I would like to invite everyone to the St. Croix River Bass Tournament on June 10. Should be a good time with the weigh-in at the Lakefront Park in Hudson, Wisconsin. Check-in will start at 4:30am and run 'til 5:30am with pre-tournament stuff at 5:35am. Take-off will take place at 6am and weigh-in will begin at 2pm.

If you have any questions, please contact me. rbenbo@comcast.net

Hope to see you all on the Croix.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• smurfy
      my wife said highbanks posted om facebook they shut down there access today due to all the water on the ice. they will open it back up when it freezes back up!!!!!!!!
    • eyeguy 54
      nice job northlandganderfrabill man  
    • monstermoose78
      Pheasants just popped out of no where. I am seeing them everywhere 
    • Jim Uran
      Wow was it a foggy son of a gun yesterday. In a week or so the hard pack is melted down and there is a lot of slush out there. The roads turned into shallow rivers but there is still a solid block of ice in between the layers of water!  Lots of folks out there yesterday, it was hard to tell until the fog lifted. We fished in 15' of water next to a little bowl of 32' of water and it started out pretty slow. We had three 8 year old girls and they ended up making snowmen for the first hour lol.    About 4 o'clock we caught our first perch, it was a flurry after that until dark. Quite a bit of sorting to do but we kept a dozen and a half in the 9 to 10" range. We caught a few in the 11" range too.     
    • DrJuice1980
      Lots of water and slush on the ice yesterday. Ice wasn't as thick as I thought it'd be either.  Spot I was on I marked 13".  Ended up not driving all the way to where I was going and glad I did. Walked about 1/3 mile.  Caught some perch, gills, and a 14.5" eye. Saw some larger marks moving through when I caught the 14 but just sniffers. I was in 20' bottom of a break with some deeper water near and weeds not far.