Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sandmannd

Bald Eagle & White Bear

9 posts in this topic

I'm heading out tomorrow early and need to stay close to home as I don't have a lot of time. Wonder how the bite is for the eyes on either lake. Not sure which one to hit.

Didn't make it to either last week. Looking at going either tonight or Sunday. Any word on either of these lakes?

Hey there,

Being muskie opener, both will be packed this weekend. I'd recommend looking elsewhere. Metro 'eyes are not easy, and you won't hear much for reports, tight lipped subject! Close to where you're asking......maybe try Turtle in Shoreview? Or the St Croix.

Chris

How about Gervious? Has anyone tried that. Not too picky on what I catch. I just wanna stay close to home for tonight and possibly Sunday since they are talking rain.

I was out there last weekend and caught 4 walleye. Look for the 3 buoys off that point and just fish by them in 15 FOW

Sat morn had a strike on hawg wobbler (sp?) but no hookup. Nothign on bucktails. Friday night no walleyes but a 19" bass at midnight on lindy rig.

Sammyboy, what point're you talking about? I've fished White Bear for walleye a few times, with no luck a.s of yet

so which lake is the better fishing lake, white bear or bald eagle??

Sorry I was talking about Gervais. If your looking for walleye try Gervais at the spot I described