Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Slyster

The History of 'Fishing Minnesota' website?

3 posts in this topic

Not sure where this post should go, but a lot of us would probably be interested in hearing about the history of the site!

When did it start? How? Was is just started for fun or as a business? Any stats showing growth and hits? I know it's REALLY grown! I'd like to see how much since I registered over 3 years ago now. Thanks for the site!

Rick started the site on the Yahoo discussion groups. It has certainly grown since then. I beleive we had about a dozen people the first few months.

Glenn

Good question Slyster, I've been wondering the same thing.

It seems like 3 sites combined at some point? (FM, HSO, and Iceleaders)?