Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Prescott Rob

Leech Fishing Report

4 posts in this topic

I am heading up to Leech for the weekend and I'm wondering how the bite has been on Leech. I know the fishing has picked up considering the past few years but curious to see how anglers are doing as of late. Not looking for specific spots, just seeing how paople have done. Any info would be appreciated!

I was up there last weekend and only fished Saturday. It was the best fishing I have experienced up there in many years. We had fish from 10 inches to 24 inches.

I am headed back this weekend.

Keith

Keith, what part of the lake were you fishing. I still need to contact you about a couple muskie rods. I stopped by your house to put up your satellite dish a couple months ago and saw some of your work. I also read some of your testimonials and I would be more than happy to do some business through you. Your wife gave me your card and I'll get in contact with you and who knows, maybe I'll see you on Leech this weekend if the fish aren't biting around Hackensack.

I was fishing most of the main lake points.

I appreciate the kind words. My basement can look like a piece of paradise with all those sticks.

Hope this weekend is as good as last.

Keith