Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
andrew chadwick

channel 9 smelting clip

7 posts in this topic

I have a quick question to ask you guys. about a month ago me and a few friends wre filmed by channel 9 while smelting off of park point. Being in college with finals aproaching, I never got around to seing it. I emailed teh channel and asked if they would send one. They said they would, for 50$. Well, to make things short I am not going to pay 50$ for a short clip of me and some buddies smelting. Did anyone record this? I want to see it but am not about top dish out 50$ for it mad.gif

thanks

Ask them if you can tap it on their online site with your computer. If its still in their active archives, you might get it for free. Let us know.

I havent the slightest clue what that means... blush.gif

Most of the News stations have a web site with video clips they have broadcast. Usually they are available online for a few weeks and some of them can be down loaded or fowarded to a file or E-mail. wink.gif

What channel 9 was it, what call letters? Also you can call them and ask if they have your clip online?

PVS news is the one.

I've never heard of channel 9 or PVS news. Must be cable?

I think the channel may also be known as MY9