Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stretch

carp shooting equipment stolen

4 posts in this topic

I know this is a long shot but if somebody on here knows or has heard about anyone getting a new (old)compound bow with the carp reel and 5 arrows(1 was aluminum and 4 were fiberglass) which cost me around $300 for all of that stuff. Let me know. It was stolen on saturday night in Monticello out of the back of my truck, where the bow was tucked underneath my tool box. who ever took it had to look in my box to see it tucked in their.

Also who ever took it wasn't really smart because I had a cooler full of beer in the back also and they didn't even take that.

The biggest downer is that my brother and i have been going out carp shooting with that bow and i was teaching him with it and was going to give it to him for a early b-day present. Now i am really bumed cause he was getting good with it and now I have to buy two whole new set ups.

So if anybody hears about a somebody getting a new carp bow with a nice reel and 5 arrows let me know. Their will be a $50 reward for anyone who helps me get me stuff back or points me in the right direction to finding it.

thank you very much stretch.

P.S. the bow is a old proline and no i don't have a serial # but i can describe the bow really good.

Stretch where in Monti did this happen, if it happened right in town you might want to check with the pawn shop on hwy 25. thats where i would start and if you cant make let me know cause it is real close to my house and i swing in after work.

it happened over off of E 39. behind hawks sports bar. i have already called the pawn shop and stoped in their and talked to walt, he said he will keep an eye out for it for me. the newt thing i think i am going to do is swing into the high school in monti and talk to the priciple and tell him about it and if he hear's about it tell me. i know him really good and i have my little brother listening at the high school also. roosterslayer if you drive by fastenal after work before five swing in. i work their. thanks.

hey stretch ill keep an eye out for anyone when i go to the carp trap the only problem is i havent been out much cause it has been to cold for carp. i do know the DNR has been patroling the trap cause of all the (Contact Us Please) that throw the carp on the shore so you might want to talk to them and give them a heads up maybe.