Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Leewindsor

Lures crane, sandpoint, and namakan lake

3 posts in this topic

I will be fishing with several other guys from June 16 thru the 23 on these lakes and would like to know what lures this time of year works best for walleye, smallmouth and pike. Have fished with nelson's lodge several times but will be fishing with no guide this time. We will be renting a houseboat and two fishing boats and just wont to catch some walleyes for shore lunches but fish for smallmouth and pike most of the time. Thanks for any information and good luck to all you guys.

Thanks for the info. of where to post.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Sorgy
      as of 12/5 on the West end many small bays were wide open. Water levels are very high in the local rivers, swamps and I am guessing the lake. It is information that I received from a relative last night.   Be safe   Steve
    • Sorgy
      No never ever caught a walleye early on the West end. Go east to catch early walleye   We have not had a good slip bobber early season walleye bite in many years. Used to be able to catch them from the docks and rock points every spring. Easy fun fishing. Now we work hard for the fish we catch. West end.   Largemouth bass, sunfish, and bullheads have been caught very regularly on slip bobbers and leeches the last 15 years. I bet they also eat walleye fry. Could possibly be a part of the missing young of the year fish in the recent fall nettings. I did not hear how fall 2016 shook out.
    • BringAnExtension
      Nice catch Mitch.  Those are some well fed Northerns.
    • bowhuntingboy1
      Dang, well maybe next time. There's plenty more pictures to enter
    • MrSchrute
      We ended up going through Tom Wilson. Pretty good price for a weekend. Now we just need ice.   http://www.leechlakeicefishing.com/fishhouse.html