• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

centerville lake

anyone been out on centerville this year????

If so how was the walleye bite?

I've enjoyed fishing this lake all spring long for the pannies, but I've never caught any walleyes on it. I've read about a few go-to spots, but I've never given it much effort. Hopefully someone chimes in.

trolling rapalas??? perch color????

u ever lindy rig and drift??

like raps and thundersticks, husky jerks, shad raps, wally divers. firetiger, perch, black gold, orange gold, blue silver to name a few. Longline and just putt around till you bump some fish. Know where your lure is running at each depth, start in 3' and work out from there. Alot of bullheads, perch and suckers for forage.

Tunrevir cool.gif

I was out there Saturday for a few hours. I caught everything. Walleye,Northern,Sunfish and 1 crappie. There were people on the shorelines catching the spawning panfish. Also boats that were casting the shorelines for bass.(don't tell me they could be casting for northern, it was obvious) The pannies were small unless you fished further out in deeper water. The water was clear and between 66 and 71 degrees depending on where you were on the lake. Excellent weather.

The ramp for this lake is in an Anoka County regional park - right? Does the park have a locked gate? If so, what time do they open and close the park? Thanks and good luck.

Yes, the launch is located within the park and does not have a locked gate. You do need to purchase either a daily ($5) or an annual ($25) park sticker to use the park.

I thought they weren't allowing the fishing from shore. Last year they were warning and ticketing poeple fishing from shore.