• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

hi, i am new to this site. i am just wondering if anybody catching some waleyes. and where at

thanks

Their biting at the lake, in the mouth! Sorry, I dont think to many people are going to give you a direct spot, but do a little research on hear and you will find some info to help you out! grin.gif

fisher

Welcome to Fishing Minnesota and Hot Spot Outdoors. We look forward to your future posts. cool.gif

Hi everyone I'm new to this post also. I just want to say hi to all you fellow fisher people. I guess Im a multi-fishing person and I will also post. This is a great website

Welcome to you also jeremy1. Great to have you with us and we look forward to your future posts. cool.gif

fisher & jeremy....welcome to the site!

fisher....if you read through some of the recent posts from the opener to now, you'll find some info on what depths and structure to look for the 'eyes on various lakes. The other effort I would suggest going through is researching back through the history of posts in this forum for this particular time of year. Look at the months of May and early June for years 2006, 2005, 2004, etc. and you should get a decent hold on what lakes to hit, what depths to hit and what features to look for. If you go back far enough, there's some pretty insightful information.

Good luck!