Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smallie_hawgin

Miss River Creel survey underway

1 post in this topic

Hey folks just to let you all know, The DNR is doing a Creel or angler survey between St. Cloud and Coon Rapids Dams.

All they need is information and a little bit of your time. We are trying to assess the effectiveness of the 12-20" protected slot limit on smallies. We did one back in '92 and '97 so this should help us out big time in figuring out how pressure, harvest, regulation compliance and angler demographics have changed.

Thanks for your support. So please help us out.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Spearing Machine
      I can speak for Ludlows and have nothing but high praise. Mark, Sally, Paul and Kelly run a top notch resort. June to early September they are usually about Max capacity each week. Outside of the peak season weekend use is still relativity high. They don't have a restaurant on site but will provide(cooked in house) high end meals for some large cooperate groups that come in. They aren't struggling and the service won't be beat anywhere on Vermillion.
    • Zenny
      Sounds like a fair deal Boney, booze for bait works for me. i am starting to prep the boat and gear, too. cant wait.
    • rundrave
      hope you all are paying close attention to the meandered water issue at bay here in SD. Sounds like some landowners in Mn are taking notes.    Its a difficult subject and I and can see both sides from private and public perspectives.
    • HookeD1985
      Friday night got 2 5 gallons pails full and in about 40 min
    • mbeyer
      Now that the ice is gone, what do people fish for before the walleye opener? Any reports?