Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HookEmHard84

Browns Creek Fishing

5 posts in this topic

Hey I have heard of people catching trout in Browns Creek. Where abouts on the creek would someone do so?

People access the creek at the confluence of 95 and 96 just on the north end of stillwater. Doesn't look like a likely trout spot, but they're in there.

Browns is a good challenge if you want to spend half a day for a 8" trout.

when i was a wee lad it was good then the messed it up... ive herd of some small ones in there so be careful if you go.... it had a great run in the late 70 early 80's so maybe its on its way back....

Right off of 96 where it meets 95, there is somewhat of a pool near the culvert. Further, I believe about a mile or so upstream there is a small falls and another pool. I have only fished the stream a few times. I have only caught one trout, a 16" brown. However there is a few large suckers near the falls aswell. Good luck.

Zachary Miller