Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jbdragon17

Started Male Red Setter to Good Home

3 posts in this topic

Hank will be 2 in September.

He has been trained on Chucker, Quail and Pheasants. I have hunted him on grouse. He is started on Whoa and Heel (probably about %80 broke on both). He has also been started with whistle and hand signals. Overall, he handles VERY well. He is house trained and neutered. He is also wonderful with my kids (4 and 7).

I am looking for someone to take him basically because I want to get down to three dogs. He deserves more time that what I have to give. Hank would do best in a family with no more than one other dog. He would actually be very good as the only dog in the family.

Hank is a good dog with a ton of potential. I just don’t have the time right now to make him a great dog.

I have pictures of Hank available. I also have pictures of both parents too. He usually weighs in at about 45-48 lbs. He has a thinner coat and sheds VERY Little. He is ripped, and normally on the lean side. His tail has a slight curl.

His bloodlines are Outburst/Celtic (Outburst is a Field Trial Champion...Hanks Grandfather...Celtic is an AKC line).

If I found a person who will work with him and hunt him I would give him up for free. If you can not come pick him up, I would ask for you to pay for shipping.

Please contact me at Justin.Berg@BAESystems.com for any questions or pictures. Thanks

JB

I may be interested in Hank, I recently lost my english cocker and have been thinking of going the started dog route this time. I live in the country on 40 acres in the Bemidji area. I am an avid pheasant hunter, I currently have a 13 year old GSP who is retired from hunting. Is Hank a kennel dog or house dog? What is his hunting range like, close in or on the horizon? Please send pics, maybe we could be a good match.

ericks@paulbunyan.net

Email Sent.