Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Harmonica Bear

Good Luck and be Safe

1 post in this topic

Hey - I am out of here shortly. I just want to wish everyone the best of luck this weekend! Fishing should be good! If you a see a short fat guy in the back of a Skeeter, shout out a hey. I'll be on the North end either out in front of Barnacles on the break somewhere, or in Barnacles having a cold one. Have a great time and be safe!

HB

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• monstermoose78
      After a later day at work I stopped on my way home bingo turkeys gobbling to my call @river rat316  
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      Saw a set of 4 wheeler tracks on Pike Bay this afternoon. It looked like they were sinking into the top ice about 2 or 3 inches! Cliff
    • LunkerLover84
      Has anyone done a drive around area lakes to check if any are iced out? Dnr website says Tetonka, Elysian, Francis and Cannon are ice free. Any reports on Madison, Washington, Big/Little Jeff, German?
    • monstermoose78
      I wish I was in ely
    • CigarGuy
      I was out fishing today by my place.  About 2' of soft ice......had some lookers, no takers. Shorelines are getting pretty soft. Were snowmobiles running back and forth from Black Bay toward Wakemup/Head O Lakes Bays last wknd.  My kids were at The Landing Saturday afternoon and 3 sleds were parked out front.