• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

MINNESOTA CONSERVATION VOLUNTEER MAY JUNE2007

Its not often that you can get a good read from any free publishings.But one that often sits next to our throneAKA biff room is the Volunteer.

This month an article titled Meet Mr. Walleye really got my attention.I always thought that Gary Roach was Mr.Walleye but now know that his catches may be attributed to the guy keeping our states walleye population at a safe number.

Denny Schupp is the Mr. Walleye in this article ,having met both Schrupp and Roach I guess they can share either end of title.

If you dont get the Minnesota Conservation Volunteer just phone them at 888-646-6367 and request it.It is adonor supported publication of the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources.

Denny has probaly saved walleye fishing in your area sometime in your lifetime thrugh his studys and actions.