Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
youngie22

Opener song

14 posts in this topic

thanks for the song, I had the boat out yesterday for the first time this season and it sure felt good to get back on the water.

Hope everyone has a fun and safe opener.

Good one!!

If any of you are like me, there are certain times where a "Pump you up" song is in order. What are your favorite Opener pump up songs?

I am an AC/DC "Thunderstruck" type of guy. It doesn't matter what opener it is, I need to listen to that song in route to the water/woods/whatever.

CA

Anything except that stupid Billy Bass song..... grin.gif

Brad Paisley...THE FISHING SONG HELZ YEAH! I wonder how many guys are gonna get the womenfolk mad at them this opener?? shocked.gif

As long as it is not the "EDmond Fitgarald". I used to work with a guy who would play that song in his work bay once or twice a day for four years. Drove me nuts. I like rock and I would opener up this year with Rolling Stones.

Love the Rapala song!

As far as a "pump up" song goes, I have to say that I'm more partial to just about anything by Dwight Yoakam when I'm going out to have a relaxing time catching a few and experimenting, but have to lean towards Korn's song Here I Stay if it's a competitive situation. I love the bass line in that song...

I know its bass but google Fish'n 4 Benjaminz

Quote:

Brad Paisley...THE FISHING SONG HELZ YEAH! I wonder how many guys are gonna get the womenfolk mad at them this opener??
shocked.gif

I'm with Bassboy on this one!!!!!!!!! All I know is a fish never gave me a "to do" list or talked to much. blush.gif

I will agree with shackbash on the Rolling Stones. I can think of one in particular "Start Me Up". Good way to get the fishing season going.

Tom

Can't forget the Walleye song!

Walleye Song

sweet song cant wait grin.gifgrin.gif

Quote:

Can't forget the Walleye song!

Thanks, Shane! A few hours were lost looking for that one!