Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cooter

Nary a Brewers fan here?

19 posts in this topic

What? No talk on the Brew Crew? I'm afraid to get my hopes up too high after being a cheesehead for the past 30 years but they look good so far.

i'm with ya man, go Brewers... smile.gif

They look to be the most complete team in their division by a wide margin. The NL Central looks VERY weak. I think the Brewers and perhaps the Cubs will finish near the top of the division.

Here comes the 25 year bandwagon.

Trainman, i have been a Brewer fan when you were still crapping yellow!! smile.gif

32 year bandwagon here. When I was a kid, I'd cut out every good picture I could find in the Milwaukee Sentinel, and decorate my room. Unfortunately, the Journal probably had some good pictures too, but it was too liberal for my dad's liking. How many guys out there spent their last 3 days before boot camp, at County Stadium, watching the crew sweep the O's? Or perhaps, stuck in a car with your recruiter for 5 hours, during game 7 of the 91' world series. Did I mention he was a mo ron that loved the Twinks? Never wished I was on a 7 hour bus ride instead of riding in a car more so than that day. So, yes. There are some real, live genuine Brewers fans left in this world. wink.gif

Good to hear I'm not alone! Bandwagon? Not when you were listening to Uecker at age 10! Get up, get outta here, gone!

3 games away against the Mets should be a good test for the crew.

im cheering for the brewers this year.J.J Hardy is on fire

1 out of 3 against the Mets ain't bad but certainly isn't good either - talk about blowouts games 2 and 3. Well they should be able to pound the Phillies - at least 3 out of 4 games....Anyone see the game on Sunday? I didn't even see highlights, just the final score. Mets pitching must have been pretty good....and the Brewers not so good frown.gif

I'll cheer for the Brew Crew, unless they play the twinks interleague style. They are normally pretty bad so their fans aren't as obnoxious/cocky as the fans for a certain WI football team. For some reason I always like so-called underdog franchises in baseball.

Looks like my prediction of the crew taking 3 out of 4 from Phi was off just a bit frown.gif I'll be listening to Uecker this afternoon, hopefully they can turn things around today.

What the heck is going on? They're turning purple frown.gif

I know!They have to turn this around fast if they wanna keep there lead frown.gif

Back in first place today. Anyone still out there? Yost'll be manager of the year yet.

Twins fan at heart, but ever since the Brew went to the Minors, I have had a place for them. They need to win out and hope the Cubs play to their typical fashion when everyone thinks it's over. Cubs have 3 agst FL and 3 agst Cincy. Hopefully Harang pitches one game for the REds and the Cubs lose 2 of 3 too the hapless Marlins. Brewers need to sweep the Cards and the Padres, but at least they are at home.

Cubs are trying to help the Crew but they can't cash in frown.gifsmirk.gifcrazy.gifmad.giftongue.gifconfused.gif

Thats just crazy how the Brew Crew's manager is going about trying win some of these games.....WOW!

Better luck next year boys...no one to blame but themselves. For as well as they hit the ball for most of the year they should have made the playoffs.