Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
palisade1kid

Wauk,Squag,Round ,oh my

palisade1kid

So these are my 3 main walleye lakes.

Anyone else fish them?

Spork

Which Round Lake are you referring to?

palisade1kid

The Round between Esquagamah&Waukenabo.

waywardfishing

I really don't fish Waukenabo much, I usually hit Esquagamah. So when you are on Waukenabo, do you target Walleyes ? Or catch them while fishing for other fish? Eveytime I 've been there all I caught were Norhterns.

Thanks for any info.

palisade1kid

I'm going for eyes.

They are easy to catch as sunfish.

Squag's eyes are much nicer.

waywardfishing

I may also hit Esquagagamah on opener if my main plan falls through. Round is also an option, but I imagine opening weekend, Round is somewhat busy. Anyways, goodluck and more importantly good fishing.

jimd

Do you think that Rat will be crowded? I have not heard any reports there. Has it been fished pretty hard this winter?

palisade1kid

You can have Rat.It got hit hard over the last couple winters when the word got out.

There's still some nice fish there but it's not a lake I really want to work with only 1 hole and mega weeds.

Round in not bad at predawn hours.

I'm gonna hit her by 4 bells and stay into sunrise then hit Sqaug as she has a great day bite.Then back to Roung at 6-10 .Back to Round in the A.M.

Remington

fished on Wauk on opener. Had a lot of fun taking my daughter out for Panfish and hammerhandles. Need to spend more time there to find the eyes I think. I may try round this weekend, but it seems like a tight area for parking if its crowded.

good luck

palisade1kid

Quote:

fished on Wauk on opener. Had a lot of fun taking my daughter out for Panfish and hammerhandles. Need to spend more time there to find the eyes I think. I may try round this weekend, but it seems like a tight area for parking if its crowded.

good luck

Round was jam packed on openers after the sun came up other wise there was only 1 other boat.

That will subside this weekend.

I had a tough time finding biting eyes on squag too.We did good on Round between 5-8 am and 8-10 pm.

Round is so clear the day bite is tough unless a storm is moving in then all bets are off.