Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tim Ellis

Aluminum prop repair

6 posts in this topic

i tried finding the old link but could not. Any suggestions on where to get a prop repaired? Someone once had a place you could ship them to and get them repaired very resonably but up here in St Cloud they are charging $60-$65 to repair and i am being told this is too expensive.

I just got my prop back from Jay Soderbloom. I can give him two thumbs up.

Jay is located in Cromwell, and really knows his stuff. (Reasonable too)

if you do a search for Soderblooms you will find his website otherwise his # is 218-644-3392

Had mine done at precision prop in St Joe for $40 last fall. Price depends on the amount of damage.

I've heard good reports from Soderbloom's, plus they're a sponsor and help keep this free for us!

marine_man

Thanks Guys. I just called Soderblooms and they are outstanding, great pricing, etc. I'm sending mine off tomorrow.

Great Choice. Jay is a stand up guy and does good work at a honest price. He is a sponsor here and I get all my aluminum work done by him. He has all kinds of goodies on his site besides props, docks and icehouses.

Check Jay out at www.soderbloom.com