Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Windy City Walleye Hunter

What's That Sound????

It's..........GENE GENE The Avatar Posting Machine!!!

Here you go Geno, this will look lovely on your site for the next 7 days. You have to make at least 3 posts on this thread over the next week so we can all see that lovely Championship Ring that belongs to our BELOVED PALE HOSE.

Time to pay the fiddler Geno. Dance, you Cubbie Loving Fool, Dance!!!

V62aALUG-1.jpg

Windy

genegodawa

I am so glad to see you so giddy for winning two whole games more than me.

Hope the avatar DOESN'T turn out.

OH GENO,

I LOVE IT

YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARD........YES!

Sing along with me Geno, NA NA NA NA....NA NA NA NA.....

I will give you the URL again in about 30 days, you will need it!!!

Windy

bottomfeeder

Yup, the sox are the best 500 team in baseball right now. Best of the worst, and worst of the best, something to hang your hat on.

Bottom,

Who put a quarter in your slot? LOL. This was a bet between Geno and me and I have to crow about it because I know it is killing him to look at that ring with his name on it and I know he would be doing the same....maybe more if the Cubbies managed to win a few.

Windy

bottomfeeder

sorry windy. I guess I picked the wrong thread to bash. I'll copy and paste my reponse for later use when the twins-white sox play (that's assuming they even manage to steal a game from the twins).

CNY Tim

I like a little side wager Windy and Geno - good call you two... My Cards are plundering but you know what... it could be worse my Brownies could have had a crappy draft.

I like my ring Windy how bout you?

schweady

Hang on a sec... a guy who follows a team that is 12-11 is making a guy who follows a team that is 10-14 display a distorted image of a dusty piece of jewelry celebrating something that happened two years ago? Uh, for this month's bet, shouldn't the winner's team at least be better than 4th in their division? smirk.gif

genegodawa

It's just that Windy has a distorted sense of loyalty, that's all.

Yap Yap Yap,

But who is posting who'se avatar???

I don't see any Cubbie blue on this poster's avatar.

Snicker, Snicker

And CNY, I love both of them. I'm sure Geno has a picture of his ring from the Cubbies World Series, wait, they had not invented photos yet back then...Snicker Snicker!

Windy

CodyDawg

Dang it, I should have gotten in on this bet. I could use an avatar. And it would be so fun picking one myself...and one for each of you!

genegodawa

OK Windy, here is my take on things:

That is a really lucky avatar - it brings such luck to your Sox - bad luck. I like it.

Cubs have just as many wins as the WSox now-nana nana na nah.

C'mon avatar --- do your thing!

Geno,

I love a little hope in your voice, it will be all the sweeter when it is crushed at the end of May. My pale hose are the worst hitting team in baseball right now, the highest average is about .258 (Erstadt), Thome and Pods are on the DL and they are still hovering at .500 and only a few games out of first. On the other hand, your guys are playing out of their minds, Lee is leading both leagues in hitting, Rich Hill is way out over his skis and you are still near the bottom of your division. You know the warm winds of May will blow in and the Pale Hose bats will come alive but your guys will still have the curse hanging over their heads...after all...THEY ARE THE CUBS!!! LOL Talk to me at the end of May.

PS: Here's something that will drive you nuts. My uncle designs golf clubs for a living and he is best friends with Ernie Banks. They go golfing together all the time when Ernie comes in from California. He calls my aunt and uncle all the time and talks to them for hours. He was in town earlier this month and I had him sign a jersey and a bat that our company is raffling off at a charity auction. He tossed in an autographed baseball for me and it is sitting in my collection next to my baseballs and photos of Bill Melton who I rode with in our Little League parade and Carlton Fisk that I met during my college career.

Windy

genegodawa

Gosh Windy, I love this avatar.

My hope is now reality.

Your prediction is now just your hope.

Like you said, isn't baseball great.

genegodawa

AJ had a big ol' 'shoe up his butt yesterday.

Maybe my avatar isn't causing bad luck for the WSox after all. One more day and off it comes.

PS Can we keep the Nationals at Wrigley a little longer?

genegodawa

Awright, youze guyz will love this one:

My buddy says to me, "what's up with that avatar? Didja lose a bet?"

He He He,

Wait till he sees you with a shaved head and a Sox logo tatoo on the top of your dome!!!

Windy

Spinner1

Windy,

You gonna make him change his name to Ozzie too. smile.gif

Yea,

And that too Spinner. I may even make him do The Hawk Walk and say, "You Can Put It On The Board....YES!"

Windy

CNY Tim

Too funny guys grin.gif

genegodawa

Quote:

I love a little hope in your voice, it will be all the sweeter when it is crushed at the end of May.

Sounds like hope is on the other foot now!

All you can do now Windy is make me post an avatar, but if you want to raise the stakes........

CNY I love your jewelry! It goes great with mine. I can't wait to see Geno's, where did you put that Championship ring avatar from the Cubbies, Geno??? He He

Windy

genegodawa

Whew, that was a loooooonnng week.

You may revel in history Windy, but no more old jewelry for me (I hope).