Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fishingqueen

Open water on Rainy Lake

3 posts in this topic

Well, Ive seen about 5 fishing boats go in and out today! They are being launched at the public launch in Sand Bay by Woody's Rainy Lake Resort. Sand Bay has some great fishing. I can't wait for ice out, and the walleye opener. Not everyone was fishing...check this out. These pictures are from today 4-22-07 I got thier names Charlie, Lars,and Jamie LeDuc. Yes, thats ice to the side of them! Burrrr!!

4-22-07%20LeDuc%2010_0.thumbnail.jpg4-22-07%20LeDuc%203.thumbnail.jpg

Quote:

Well, Ive seen about 5 fishing boats go in and out today! They are being launched at the public launch in Sand Bay by Woody's Rainy Lake Resort. Sand Bay has some great fishing. I can't wait for ice out, and the walleye opener. Not everyone was fishing...check this out. These pictures are from today 4-22-07 I got thier names Charlie, Lars,and Jamie LeDuc. Yes, thats ice to the side of them! Burrrr!!

4-22-07%20LeDuc%2010_0.thumbnail.jpg4-22-07%20LeDuc%203.thumbnail.jpg

I know that's not a water skier I see on the right picture

Yes it is, well a wake-boarder. Crazy isnt it! haha! You wouldnt catch me out there. I thought I was seeing things.