Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hattrk4me

My new family addition

9 posts in this topic

As some of you may remember my choc lab along with my neighbors yellow lab were dognapped on March 2nd and found 12 days later both shot and tossed in a ditch.

Last Friday I brought home a new pup so Introducing "Zeus". I just went through the whole puppy thing 2 years ago, I was not quite ready to do it again, but he is a fun little guy.

zeus3-3.jpg

My neighbor also got a pup from the same litter. he is in the red coller, His name is Hoby

hobbiezeus.jpg

cute pup. welcome to FM Zeus!

Nice looking pup!

lookit da size of da paws on dem dawgs. They are going to be big dogs. What do you think?

Nice looking pups !! Just a warning , I think that was a extension cord in your first picture , and thought I would warn you about pups and cords , they like to chew and that would do alittle harm to the little guy !! Also , have'nt seen you on BFT Latley ?

See Ya , Buzz (Flag )

thats a garden hose, not an extension cord. I'm well aware of the term Puppy proofing. Thanks for the advice thou.

Great pup!

Yeah, my one-year-old loves the garden hose and the 10-year-old just sleeps in the sun.

Ive been too busy to really get involve with BFT or any other forum this winter.

Glad to see you got a new pup, although you can never "replace", the new addition looks to be a cute one!