Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigbritt

thorne bros sale

2 posts in this topic

found this posted by brett erickson.

Thorne Bros and The Fly Angler's Annual Spring Sale! Three big days--April 20-22! Everything will be on sale!!! Come see manufacturers, manufacturer’s reps, Ranger boats from Frankie's Marine, free seminars—and save BIG!!! Special sale hours: Fri. 10-8:30, Sat 8-5, Sun 10-3.

Friday everything will be in-house. Saturday and Sunday we will have the tents set up with a manufacturer's tent, seminar tent and Ranger Boats from Frankie's Marine.

Friday, April 20, 6pm Performance Plastics For Muskies. The next generation is here! Steve Jonesi will show you how and where to use them and how the new Formula X baits might change fishing soft plastic baits for muskies forever!

Saturday, April 21 Minnesota Muskie Guides In The 50# Club! These guides have had 50# muskies in their boats recently. Come find out how they did it—so you can too!

10am Luke Ronnestrand

11:30am Steve Jonesi

1pm To Be Announced

2pm Group Discussion

Sunday, April 22 11am Canadian Shield Muskies Imagine lakes full of muskies with hardly anyone fishing them. Are these secret lakes? No, but with everyone fishing Minnesota now no one is on the famous fisheries like Crow, Winnipeg River and the Woods! Brett Erickson will bring you back to what muskie fishing is supposed to be.

1pm Metro Bass Tricks Matt ‘Mr.Finesse’ Johnson and Sean‘the Ogur’ Spraungel are polar opposites when it comes to bass fishing, but both are successful and can show you how to boat more/bigger metro bass that have seen it all.

Thorne Bros Annual Line Winding Sale

April 23-28. Monofilament: 2#-10# $.01/yard, 12#-30# $.02/yard, Super Braids $.10/yard.

Brett Erickson

www.thornebros.com

this is a fantastic weekend and I am changing some plans right now so i can get there. the time is almost upon us!