Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scoot

Fargo boat ramps

8 posts in this topic

Just a quick FYI for you all- I just got off the phone with the Fargo Parks and Rec Dept. Sounds like their plan is to have the ramps up and functional after this coming weekend. They made it sounds like Mon - Wed of next week would be a realistic timeframe, barring rain.

Well that's a bit dissappointing to hear but I guess it's at least an idea.

Looks like I'll be hitting some shore spots in the area tomorrow as I don't feel like going solo this early in the year out in the boat.

I'll try and post a report if I get anything. If anything hopefully the goldeyes will be biting so I can stock up on cat bait! grin.gif

im going to try it today also, i drove around lastnight to check the water levels, 52nd ave, heritage hills area,and the wild rice (Contact Us Please), looks like the only good spot to me is the wild rice right now. unless you guys could give me a couple ideas. the guy who owns the property in heritage hills put up a on trespassing sign the other day, i got a chance to talk to a couple guys who no the land owner and he shut her down to the public because people didnt pick up after themselves. kind of a bummer that someone has to ruinit for everybody. i go out of my way to make sure everything is picked up before i leave. but i guess some other people have different views. sorry for venting!!! but any other spots would be very helpfull for me in my first year river fishing. thanks guys.

Huh, that no trespassing sign must have just gone up. I figured it was a matter of time before some (Contact Us Please) ruined for the rest of us.

yeah, i think it did. last time i was out there was on sunday and the water was to high to fish, went out last night to check it again and the sign was there. but, maybe if we asked the owner he might let us fish.

Ramp still not open on 52nd ave.

confused.gif

Quote:

Ramp still not open on 52nd ave.

confused.gif

I hear ya...I am "patiently" waiting for this ramp to open up. Hopefully the rain will be minimal and the water level will continue to drop.