Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
10,000 Casts

Question for Jonah

11 posts in this topic

I took a job in Walker and I am moving to the area as soon as school is out.

My question is,

What Muskie lakes warm up the fastest in the area?

Thanks,

John

Parts of mantrap warm up very early. look for dark bottom, lots of this water on the 'Trap. Jonah

Jonah and John,

With you two being in the same area and having similar interests (toothy critters), whatcha think of a FM muskie outing this year? I know things get busy for both the organizers and the potential attendees, but just a thought that I'd throw out there now, before everyone's summer got all booked up (if it hasn't already).

Count me in. grin.gif

Nick

Lets hear some dates that work for you guys. Jonah

Early June.

ok here is the deal, June is out of the picture for me. i can do it any time from end of July till the end of August for the most part. I might be fish the Minnesota Musky Trail so if thats the case it might be impossible to find a good week end but let me know dates and we will work on something.

Our place is on Eagle lake, just about any weekend will work for me. I do like the fall though. grin.gif

Hey I might be intereseted in that even though I am not a muskie nut. But I am in Park Rapids all the time that eime of the year.

hey Jay are we gonna hit Long this summer or what?

Hey guys,

I think a Muskie get together would be a great time.