• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY MID SUMMER BASS OR WALLEYE CHAMPIONSHIPS

GREEN LAKE SPICER MN JULY 14

100 BOAT TOURNAMENT ONLY $75.00 ENTRY WITH BIG FISH,3 $500.00 BIG FISH PRIZES,LARGEMOUTH,SMALLMOUTH AND WALLEYE

$500.00 TOP TEAM WITH A CANCER SURVIVOR BASS

$500.00 TOP TEAM WITH A CANCER SURVIVOR WALLEYE

TOP 4 TEAMS EACH SPECIES $500.00 EACH

13 GUARANTEED $500.00 PAYBACKS GUARENTEED

4 FISH NO CULL BASS OR WALLEYE ONLY NOT BOTH

FISHING BANQUET 5;30 A>M> to 11;00 FREE BREAKFAST

BOATS CHECKIN AT SPICER AMERICAN LEGION

TAKE OFF STARTS AFTER TEAM MEETING AT 6:00 A>M>

CALCUTTAS KIDS GAMES AND BANQUET MOST OF DAY

SEND FOR APPLICATION AND RULES TO

FISHING FOR A CURE

PO BOX 11

SPICER MN 56288-0011

Thanks Fishing Minnesota Familys.We got our 11th and 12th and 13th entrys from Fishing Minnesota web viewers today.

This site works ,it is topping other entry information sites.

thanks again,stillopenings,and 84 RV campsites 4 blocks from downtown,new facility with pools ,city water and sewer,big clubhouse etc.14th and 15th today fromthis site.thanks

fishermen for a cure

16th and 17th Fishing Minnesota entrys today besides other sites.Dustin from maple Plain and Bob from Brainerd thanks.

Just to let you know that last year during this week we had a great crappie and sunfish bite going,a good Walleye morning bite and as always a sensational Bass bite,even some nice largemouth besides smallys.

Primetime--

are there still spots on the Bass side open.....where can I get details???

I want to fish it if there are openings!!! smile.gif

fisher98

fisher 98 still openings both sides,address above will get you all information needed and entry form.

Starting to get some good coupons for area and out of area buissnesses that will get mailed out to teams in June.

Come on people lets fish for this cause[fundraiser for the American cancer Society].

Thanks Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Only 58 days till tourney,some openings

• 2 weeks later...

some product loyalty cash prizes have been added and more coming in almost weekly.

We will keep adding cash prizes as of this coming Friday will post truck,boat,motor brand loyalty prizes.

some space still exsisit.

thank you for supporting The American Cancer Society by fishing this tournament.

We still need about 30 teams

Please help out

lets fish

• 2 weeks later...

The Walleye side of this lake proved to be the best ever one day catch for Green Lake at Spicer.

Several teams weighed 6 fish clearing 15 pounds to 18 pounds today.

We still have tommorrow Sunday for part of first walleye tourney of year 2007 here

,but it looks like half the teams today weighed at least one Walleye the DNR call a trophy.

To make this even better the average size of our Smallmouth bass has increased greatly.

Next weekend we have first of several Bass tourneys,

And large amounts of Largemouth bass seem to have imploded.

This ACS is a tourney we are putting on where you can fish either Bass Or Walleye and it looks like this is the year to do it.

Our tourney is July 14th and we will keep you updated on lake conditions and fish catches,last year the week of JULY the 14th fish were active.

Is there any spots still availabel for the contest. My mother in law is battling breat cancer right now. So my wife and I would love to fish this contest. Im wondering if there is still spots available and if we can register online. If not we will do it by mail. Thanks

night bite

stillopenings

FISHING FOR A CURE

PO BOX 11

SPICER MN 56288-0011

ONLY $75.00 per team

13 $500.00 guarenteed paybacks

115% of entrys moneys goes back to teams

100% of sponsors moneys goes toAMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY

No administration fees

LETS ALL CHIP IN ON FUNDING CANCER RESEARCH

FISH ON

• 3 weeks later...

green lake spicer mn JULY 14 2007 The Walleye Bite here has been nothing short of incredible

Bass tourneys are showing filled out limits for 98% of teams

Still campsites at WestRich for week of tourney but County Park is now full for week

Over half full so you now leave in order of post mark

write to FISHING FOR A CURE

PO BOX 11

SPICER MN 56288-0011 ENTRY IS ONLY $75.00 per boat[per species]

AFTER WEIGHING A LIMIT OF ONE SPECIES YOU CAN REENTER EITHER SPECIES AND FISH FOR THAT STATE CHAMPIONSHIP ALSO.YOU CAN RENTER TWICE IN ORIGINAL SPECIES AND THEN 3 TIMES IN OTHER OR BACK AND FORTH.

SO THINK ABOUT IT YOU COULD BE MINNESOTAS BASS AND WALLEYE CAHAMPIONS.AND YOU COULD ALSO TAKE FIRST SECOND AND THIRD IN BOTH.

AND ITS FOR A GREAT CAUSE [WE ALREADY MET OUR COMMITMENT GOAL FOR THIS AND ARE NOW ADDING MONEYS TO TOURNAMENT PAYBACKS AND TO THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY

13 TEAMS WITH SURVIVORS AND 6 HUSBAND AND WIFE SO FAR BESIDES OTHER ENTRYS

NO PREQUALIFYING OR CLUB DUES OR ANY SPECIAL CONDITIONS TO ENTER

FISH ON

• 2 weeks later...