Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wayne Ek

Hamby's Keel Guard For Sale

11 posts in this topic

I have a new (in the box) heavy duty Hamby's Keel guard for sale. This is a 6 foot model and the color is white.

Model No. 6WHTHPBB.

Asking $75.00

I will take it for $50.00

Will that be long enough on a 19 ft boat, and can you put them on yourself?

Is shipping included? I'll take it for $60. including shipped.

I think it will be to expensive to ship. It is in a 7 or 7.5 foot box of heavy cardboard and is about 16" wide.

It will work on a 19 foot boat. I wouldn't try to put it on myself. I know people who have, but I'm not sure I want to do it.

Is it the Hamby's beaching bumper or the Hamby's light? If it is a beaching bumper you may want to get it installed at a dealer if it is the light version then installation is no different then the KeelGuard's or KeelShield's you can do it yourself weather permitting.

ok $65.00 and I will pick it up.

Cold Water Crappie: It's yours, give me a call or e-mail.

320-886-3008

week@rea-alp.com

Cold Water Crappie never got back to me so I'm putting the Hambys back on the open market.

If you interested drop me a line.

Dang it, I just bought one of those yesterday for double your asking price. Mine came rolled up in a plastic package so I'm not sure if I got the same one you are selling, but they are pretty easy to install.