Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
minneman

vinyl suplies/upholsterers-etc

15 posts in this topic

Im remodeling one of my boats this year and it involves vinyl. Id like to do it myself but know there is some sewing etc involved. any advice on who does a good job, or where to start looking for materials?

isn't there a place down by Big Cormorant?

There's a place in DL, North of Hwy 10 on Hwy 59 called Gary Lee's. They do all types of marine upholstering.

There are two guys I know -- can I list their names and numbers?

F-Dog/ Dead Head?

Quote:

There are two guys I know -- can I list their names and numbers?

you can list their names, just no contact information unless they are a sponsor.

Their names are Jody Nelson (guy) Hawley and Ken somebody that all of the boat dealers use. Only know cell phone on Ken --

Sorry

Hit.

Call a "Moorhead" area boat dealer and ask about "Ken" who works on that stuff -- they will help you.

Quote:

isn't there a place down by Big Cormorant?

That would be too conveinient, code man, who?

I stopped in and had a chat with Gary Lee today, he had some ideas for me, nice guy! BTW F dog, he doesnt do upholstery.

Thanks gents!

Sorry, I thought he did.

I thought I saw a sign on the 6 some place. I just did a search on switchboard great sight to try and find stuff.

Jigsaw's Upholstery

Moorhead, MN

O J's Upholstery & Decorating

Moorhead, MN

showed up...can call and see if they do stuff...we had our boat cover worked on at the Airport in DL...does he do upholstery? Worth a shot.

yup, airport is the next stop

They are good too, cCode. I have used them both -- kinda forgot.

I hope you don;t get tossed in jail for saying too much.

wink.gif

i fixed it, he's ok now wink.gif

just went copy paste. way to remember stuff there Hawley-wood.

Code --

Just lookin' out for my "Boyz"

cool.gif