Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Corey Bohn

Lake Minnewaska Fall Walleye Classic Sept. 15-16

10 posts in this topic

4th annual team walleye tournament Sept. 15-16 on Lake Minnewaska, Glenwood, MN. First place payout of $6,000 guaranteed. For more info go to: www.fallwalleyeclassic.com

Great tournament and lots of fun. Highest walleye counts in the past 20 years with a lot of 18 to 23-inch fish, and, 4 to 5-lb. smallies. Still accepting team entries.

Team openings still exist for this tournament. Go to www.fallwalleyeclassic.com for registration forms and complete details. New entries are coming in weekly and we are ahead of last years total at this time with nearly 4 months to go. Don't procrastinate or you could miss the boat.

Less than 20 openings remain for this years Lake Minnewaska Fall Walleye Classic. If you're thinking of fishing the tournament on Sept. 15-16 you can get entry forms at www.fallwalleyeclassic.com First place payout of $6,000 is guaranteed.

Corey do you know anyone who needs a non-boater?? I will pay my 1/2 of all expenses grin.gif

Basssmasher,

Do you know Scott Lee from Benson? He fished it back in 2004 and may be interested this year. I also know of a guy from the Mille Lacs area possibly looking for a partner. I will contact him and get back to you.

Sorry Corey, I'm not that new to Benson. just over 2 years but I still don't know alot of people here, including the Scott you mentioned.. thanks for your help though and i'm looking forward to hearing from ya!!!

Tim E. aka Basssmasher

come on down Saturday

Corey, I saw the tv program that covered the event and I gotta say this tourney looks awesome. I wish I lived closer!

TTT

Just a reminder to get get your registrations in and to not procrastinate or you could miss the boat altogether. I suspect this tournament is going to fill in the next couple weeks. If you're planning to fish you best get your entry forms in. You can print them off by going to the official tournament website at www.fallwalleyeclassic.com Any further questions call me at 320-424-1382.