Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
grrbrr1

Looking for a place to host a bachelor party

grrbrr1

Hello fisherpeople. I need some help and suggestions as to where to throw my brother a bachelor party. We will have roughly 40 guys and 6-8 boats. We will be doing launches but bringing boats along as well. We are looking to do this the middle of June. Thanks in advance for the helpful information!!

grrbrr1

I hear you on that blush.gif. Do you think they have a launch and places to sleep tongue.gif

spankster

Your lodging is at Izatys, along with nice launch, two golf courses and a fun sports bar. You can either drive to Bock or have a bus service take you there and around the lake to various bars. You can comfortably get 10 guys into a Izatys lakeside townhome four bedroom and you are right on the lake for probably about $400.

Black_Bay

A buddy of mine did the launch thing.

Shack

I hear they have boats on Minnetonka that cater to this. A little buddy of mine in the N.F.L. told me about this.

grin.gif

lazermule

Will there be any MN Vikings on this cruise?

spankster

Seriously, Izaty's is your place! Book it today!

grrbrr1

Thanks everyone. I think Izaty's will be the place, especially with a group that size. There will be no Vikings along for this ride. blush.gif

icollectfrogs

We had a stag party out of Eddy's They have numerous launches. You have to rent the launch yourself to be able to bring a keg, which we certainly did!!! Izaty's might be tough to do unless you book now. It was a gas

idratherbefishing

Twin Pines did a great job for my bachelor party (what i remember of it!)

ozzie

another option is the deer shack about 10 miles south of the lake......i had my bach party there and you can shoot trap grill out and have a spacious cabin......we golfed and went fishing on a launch......just another option close to the lake!!

Bigtimer7770

Iwould not even bring boats up go out on a launch during the day and hit fat jacks up during the night in Bock. Any launch service on Mille Lacs does a good job. They will treat you right at Fat Jacks. Great Times

Shack

AHHHHHHHHHH! Bock! Um, Ah, Never been there. I heard it is a nice supper club. Also heard they have good chicken.

Bigeye30"

Quote:

(what i remember of it!)

Me to lol, maybe the yag bomb at 7 am wasnt such a great idea, but I will say that either place is great, Izaty's is great as well Try the body shots if your feeling lucky.

Scott M

I'll second Eddy's. We had a great time fishing Tom's Bar with Captain Tom. Great guy. He put us on fish in the third week of August, not the easiest thing to do. Everybody caught fish, and some slot monsters.

Also, ask Tyler Holm about his party out of Twin Pines. Another great operation and he had a good time from what he remembered of it.

bluebill

i had my party out of twin pines awsome there was another party on with us the got there the day before is chumming legal some very sick men had a keg eat some leaches good times also got 9 eyes and a bunch of pearch