Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
grrbrr1

Looking for a place to host a bachelor party

16 posts in this topic

Hello fisherpeople. I need some help and suggestions as to where to throw my brother a bachelor party. We will have roughly 40 guys and 6-8 boats. We will be doing launches but bringing boats along as well. We are looking to do this the middle of June. Thanks in advance for the helpful information!!

I hear you on that blush.gif. Do you think they have a launch and places to sleep tongue.gif

Your lodging is at Izatys, along with nice launch, two golf courses and a fun sports bar. You can either drive to Bock or have a bus service take you there and around the lake to various bars. You can comfortably get 10 guys into a Izatys lakeside townhome four bedroom and you are right on the lake for probably about $400.

A buddy of mine did the launch thing.

I hear they have boats on Minnetonka that cater to this. A little buddy of mine in the N.F.L. told me about this.

grin.gif

Will there be any MN Vikings on this cruise?

Seriously, Izaty's is your place! Book it today!

Thanks everyone. I think Izaty's will be the place, especially with a group that size. There will be no Vikings along for this ride. blush.gif

We had a stag party out of Eddy's They have numerous launches. You have to rent the launch yourself to be able to bring a keg, which we certainly did!!! Izaty's might be tough to do unless you book now. It was a gas

Twin Pines did a great job for my bachelor party (what i remember of it!)

another option is the deer shack about 10 miles south of the lake......i had my bach party there and you can shoot trap grill out and have a spacious cabin......we golfed and went fishing on a launch......just another option close to the lake!!

Iwould not even bring boats up go out on a launch during the day and hit fat jacks up during the night in Bock. Any launch service on Mille Lacs does a good job. They will treat you right at Fat Jacks. Great Times

AHHHHHHHHHH! Bock! Um, Ah, Never been there. I heard it is a nice supper club. Also heard they have good chicken.

Quote:

(what i remember of it!)

Me to lol, maybe the yag bomb at 7 am wasnt such a great idea, but I will say that either place is great, Izaty's is great as well Try the body shots if your feeling lucky.

I'll second Eddy's. We had a great time fishing Tom's Bar with Captain Tom. Great guy. He put us on fish in the third week of August, not the easiest thing to do. Everybody caught fish, and some slot monsters.

Also, ask Tyler Holm about his party out of Twin Pines. Another great operation and he had a good time from what he remembered of it.

i had my party out of twin pines awsome there was another party on with us the got there the day before is chumming legal some very sick men had a keg eat some leaches good times also got 9 eyes and a bunch of pearch