Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dahitman44

Unreal!

7 posts in this topic

Can you guys believe this weather?

We can't see anything out in Hawley-wood. I think I might pull out the sled one last time. wink.gif

Quote:

I think I might pull out the sled one last time.

i'm right behind you brother. I'm firing mine up when I get home from work

I just saw a LP-A school bus in the ditch -- this is CRAZY.

Yes this sure makes it hard to stay focus at work. Mentally I'm already filling up my sled and putting my helmet on. The wife picked the kids up early and is at home and got stuck just trying to get into the drive way. I heard that there is 40+ winds behind all this stuff making for even more dangerous roads.

Boy I can't wait to get out of here.

My polaris just called my cell and said she's ready!!!!!!!

mr grin.gif

This is a bunch of CRA_, I can't even go ice fishing. I made the call to pull the boat out of storage, put new line on my rigs, cleaned and greased my reels, and have a new color graph/gps unit to install and it's snowing outside. I'm having fishing withdrawls, it's been 10 days since I've been out mad.gif.

The weight of all this snow on the weak ice could have a profound effect on getting rid of it.

Better pull out the sleds, my Brothers -- It won't melt until next week. crazy.gif