Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
big drift

Asking for help

4 posts in this topic

I wanted to ask you all for some help. My brothers family has been nominated for America extreme home makeover. There

is a petition link atention attached that explains the situation. We are asking for folks to sign the petition and pass along word of the story. There is a WCCO clip attached that tells a little more. We appreaciate your help in advance.

http://www.gopetition.com/online/11586.html

I sure hope it happens. Everything he has done, army, doner, family, should be rewarded and life made easier for them. I think everyone on this website should sign this and make the dream a reality.

The petition is signed. Good luck to you Noraas family. You guys deserve a break.

Well we should hear something by April 26 we are keeping everything crossed. THank you to every one.

bd