Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
big drift

Asking for help

24 posts in this topic

I wanted to ask you al for some help. My brothers family has been nominated for America extreme home makeover. There

is a petition link atention attached that explains the situation. We are asking for folks to sign the petition and pass along word of the story. There is a WCCO clip attached that tells a little more. We appreaciate your help in advance.

http://www.gopetition.com/online/11586.html

Just signed it Big Drift. Sounds like you've got a heck of a brother, I hope they are picked.

Just signed it as well. Good luck to everyone!

CA

Signed, best of luck, hope they get on.

jsut signed for ya

Just signed. I wish them the best.

I signed, good luck and looking forward to seeing you on TV.

-mr

Just signed it, good luck to them!!!

I have just signed, good luck to all involved.

Sincerely.

Mark

When I read the short paragraphs I need not see a tape from WCCO Bosnia alone convinced me to sign GOOD LUCK!!

My name is on it. Good luck! Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

Signed it, good luck to your brother and his family.

Done

Count me in just signed the petition.

Good Luck

DONE!!!! Signed!!!!

Signed, good luck!!

Signed...best of luck.

Signed and willing to donate my time.

I live in Big Lake and have written in the comment section that I am willing to donate my time and materials for the low voltage work on the house. Telephone, surround sound, cable TV connections and data networking. I have never installed a security system but am willing to try that also.

Best Wishes

Todd

signed, and my prayers are with the family.

signed and wish you all the luck in the world. Its times like these that make me proud to be an AMERICAN. There are alot of great people left in this world. Good luck

you got mine. i watch the show every week, they could bring alot of peace to this deserving family

Just signed it and wish the best of luck to them

Good Luck

Glad to do it for them! Wife is to.