• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

More than a friend

Walli1

I've been think about life and how you never know how many days you have on this earth and how your time is spent day to day on issues of life. Have you been helpful or hurtful to those around you? What kind of impact are you making on those the closest to you? What about the people you meet that you don't know, are they left thinking " he sure was nice are helpful "or "theres something about that guy" are they left with a positive memory? I just lost someone very dear to my heart and there's nothing I wouldn't of done to help him out in anyway. He died March 23rd at 24 years of age, much to soon for anyone, specially him. He was a like a brother to my family and a son to me. He was a U.S. Marine Corps Veteran, with two tours in Iraq, a husband and a father, loved by many. Love to hunt and fish and flex his muscles, tough as they come! Memories of him will last a life time in all our hearts but the loss of him will forever leave a void. He lost all hope, felt all alone even with so many people around him that loved him, he lost hope and we lost someone very dear to our hearts! "For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a Hope" without God there is no hope, I failed my friend, don't go a day longer without finding hope in the Lord, it maybe to late!

I am sorry to hear of your loss. Our prayers are with you and your friend.

I have lost a friend very early also. And it seems that sometimes the saying,"Only the good die young" holds so true for a lot of us. As humans we always look and try to find "reasons" and "whys" to fill our voids. But it might just be a simple as it was GOD's plan and there was nothing we could do. There will never be a end to the "what ifs" or "I could haves", but with time, scars heal. Scars heal, life goes on, but scars are permanant, which will always make you think and remember, about the good times and bads. My prayers go out to you, his friends, and family.

Why ohh why is it we always lose the good ones! We know the lord has a reason for what happens; obviously he has "bigger" plans for these special people in our lives. Gotta remember the good times htat we have had!! Prayers go out to you and your family during these hard times.