Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
bottomfeeder

Baseball power rankings

Willy

Those are lovely, but there is no way I am ready to say that Cleveland is the second best team in baseball.

I'm sorry, but until they go out and prove it, they are still a 4th place team in my eyes.

Also, there is no way that the Tigers should be picked that low. They have the best rotation in the major leagues along with one of the top bullpens and a lineup with lots of pop.

I can definitely see them winning our division this year.

Spinner1

Hope they are right. I'm surprised the Twins are that high with an unproven rotation. Definitely agree the Tigers should be higher than sixth.

HossFisher

in sports illustrated the twins are ranked 17th confused.gif??? cleveland 7th, detroit 8th, and CWS 12th. Unfortunatly i would agree with sports illustrated. To many question marks with the twins.

solbes

I too saw the SI article and it shows how crazy competitive our division is. I don't really see Cleveland finishing first, though they should be improved. And I doubt the Twins will drop from 1st to 4th.

Hitting will not be a problem, nor will relief. Starting pitching is what they are basing it on. I'm concerned too, but we still did well at the end of last year. The only difference is that Radke is not on the team, which does sting quite a bit. I think Garza will rejoin the team after the first 5-6 weeks and the pitching will improve. My big question mark is whether Boof can pick up where he left off last year and continue to improve.

knoppers

the AL central again is the toughest division, but there is no way that cleveland is number 2. they may finish 3rd or 4th in there division.

twins

sox

indians

tigers

royals

Windy City Walleye Hunter

Knoppers,

You are about the closest from where I sit. The big Wind from the south side of Chicago (in the baddest part of town) says.....

Pale Hose

Kitties

Twinks

Tribe

Royals

Out!

knoppers

you have good nick names for teams, but not the royals?

now that one is a tough one to come up with. grin.gif

Knoppers,

How about the "Catfish"......Why......

BECAUSE THEY ARE ALWAYS THE BOTTOM FEEDERS!!!

(Insert rim shot here)

Thank you, thank you very much, try the veal, I'm here all week!

Windy

basssmasher*

GREAT!! Windy's back!! lol Now I know its spring!! here we go my predictions..

1.. twins..92 wins

2.. tigers 89 wins

3..sox 88 wins

4.. tribe 86 wins

5.. royals 71 wins

fishyguy

Twinks 94 wins

Indians 90

Sox 85

Tigers 85

Royals 73

Thanks Masher,

It's great to be back, just like the Swallows to Capistrano or something like that, anywho, I think everybody on this site will have to agree that the AL Central is the premier division bar none no matter who comes out of it. I like my Hose of course but I think the wild card comes out of the Central also, unless of course the four teams beat each others brains out during the course of 162 games and the Yanks or BoSox eek out the wild card. Let the games begin, of course after the first game. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtin he is the great and powerful Jose Contreras (with a 63 ERA, Dhooah! Pardon my Homer Simpson-ism there).

Windy

basssmasher*

thanx 4 makin me smile windy with the simpson-ism!! Its been a rough day and I needed a laugh..Guess all things outta Illinois arent bad after all wink.gif

Hey Twinkie Fans,

Congrats on shutting down the 27th most powerful team in the MLB. Get in line for your World Series tickets now!!!

Windy

genegodawa

Windy,

No need to warn the Twins faithful since there's plenty of room in line as there won't be any WSox fans fighting for tix!

basssmasher*

Did i see Windy say something about swallowing his capistranos?? hey windy we shut em down with the best of both worlds.. the leagues best pitcher in Johan CYtana AND possibly the leagues worst in Ortiz.. so put that on the board will ya?? grin.gif

SledNeck

Im thinking its going to be 2005 for the rest of Windy's life.

fishyguy

What would you rather see? Your team shutting down the 27th team or giving up 10 a game to #2?

I don't know if I am going out looking for the WS ducats yet, but it would be better than wondering if the June tickets are going to be worth anything after the first series.

Let the real games begin now. Any avatar bets on the series, Twinkie fans??????

Windy

Hey Sled,

Our trophy is shinier than yours!!!

Windy

knoppers

twins will win the central, and I bet the hottest team in windy town will be the cubbies.

fishyguy

Quote:

Let the real games begin now. Any avatar bets on the series, Twinkie fans??????

Windy

Count me in