Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hanson

FMers at the Northwest Sportshow!

6 posts in this topic

Hey folks!

The 75th Annual Northwest Sportshow starts at the Minneapolis Convention Center tommorrow evening.

Fishing Minnesota Pro Staff Matt Johnson & Deitz Dittrich will be at the show, live and in person, at the Thorne Bros. booth. Matt & Deitz both love to talk fishing and gear so feel free to stop by and harass Matt about Panfish or Deitz about Bass.

I should also mention that FM Pro Staff "Agape", Wayne Ek, will be available to answer your questions in the Quantum booth.

Show hours are as follows:

-Tuesday 5pm to 9pm

-Wednesday 1pm to 9pm

-Thursday 1pm to 9pm

-Friday 1pm to 9pm

-Saturday 10am to 9pm

-Sunday 10am to 6pm

Admission:

- Adults 16 and older $10.00

- Youth 13-15 $5.00

- Children 12 and under free

So who's going to the show? Its that time of year to get excited about open water and what better way than checking out the show.

I hope to see them all there on Friday. Should be a good show to look at some new boats. smile.gif

I will be there on Thursday with a few of the boys smile.gif Should be a good time.

I'll be there Wednesday. Can't wait to check out all the new gear, look at a few boats and visit some outfitters.

I will be there on Friday for the muskie clinics.

Nam

Going to look at a new Triton boat's. If a good Sportsman show deal comes around, my wife is going to have another hart attach. You should of seen her when I brought my "03"

bob cat home. I told her it was an attachment for my dump truck before I was heading down to get it. I still have not lived that one down. I think it is time to retire my old 18' foot Chrysler, with 115 hp force/Chrysler out board. I restored a 18' Chrysler pro bass runner tournament boat from 81'. I will post later about that.