Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lawman

Trolling Motor Question

4 posts in this topic

I have a 65# Minnkota Power Drive 24 volt troller that I will be replacing with a 70# Minnkota Power Drive V 2 with Auto Pilot. Can I use the same mounting bracket? I sure hope so. Any info would be appreciated. This new troller has a built-in transduce and I am trying to find out if it is compatable with my Fish Eagle depth finder, any ideas?

Yes you can use the same mounting bracket.

What model is the Eagle? The V2 is compatable with almost all of the eagles, if it's a fishmark, cuda, fisheasy, fishelite then it is compatable, there are a couple different connector plugs for the Eagles so make sure you specify what model you have so you get the right one.

They are not compatible if your Eagle is one of the older units thats used 192kHz. The original Universal Sonar was, not US2.

Thanks for the info guys. Might need a different depth finder but at least the mounting bracket is OK.