Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scott M

Predictions for the Air Force/Minnesota game tomorrow

16 posts in this topic

I think they will be hungry, still thinking about last year's opening game.

I will say Minnesota 5-1.

YEAH, I THINK SO!!!!!

good one, it might stand...

I'll say 4-1 good guys.

PS I wonder if any of the SCSU fans want to start lip jacking now that there team has faultered a little grin.gif I hope they do well as I like to see a WCHA team win it if The Goph's don't

No smack talk from me. I am pulling for the Huskies, but if they don't make it, I would love to see the Gophs take it. I predict Gophers win 4-0.

Guess I better stand up for the Sioux. I say they will have a tougher time than the rodents will but also pull out a win. Should make for a good game the next night. Predict a one goal game again with the Sioux on top for no other reason than their my team.

3-2 OT.

Gophers, 4 - 2.

Gophers 6 - 2

Air Force has a Baker finalist by the name of Ehl or somebody. They start four goalies. They are not a pushover.

Game is in Denver.

Gophers 4-2 with the 4th coming on a empty net.

I think they beat the UND/MICH winner by more than they beat (if) Air Force. Air Force is not a gimme. See ND and Alab/Hunts. The game agst AF determines which Gopher team shows up. They beat them, they have a strong chance of making 2 national champs for the U OF M in the last few weeks.

GO GOPHS!!!!

Any team in "the big dance" has some credentials and should not be taken lightly. Case in point, 2006. I agree with your scoring prediction but I think play will be dominated by the Gophers.

Is it 2:30 yet? grin.gif

Looks like the Gophers could have a problem on thier hands.

Get back to the Busch race Harvey!

They may win but they are not playing that well. Whats NASCAR BUSCH?

Although my prediction was more than a bit off, the "boys" pulled through with a win. Inconsistent play has been the story of the year. Hopefully this isn't the start to another chapter.

Go Gophers!

p.s. It would be nice to see Michigan win tonight. smirk.gif

Quote:

p.s. It would be nice to see Michigan win tonight.
smirk.gif

It's a great game so far... 4-3 NoDak after 1.

Live Video

http://www.channelsurfing.net/#

Where the heck have I been. I can't believe that Frank Seretorre has been at AF for 10 years. Great job Beaver even if your team didn't win.