Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
taits_papa

Roof/Floor Trusses **PRICE REDUCED**

18 posts in this topic

I have (37) 22'-0" long, 18" deep open web wood floor/roof trusses. The trusses have a bearing point of 20'-0" allowing a 2'-0" cantilever on one end. These trusses were used within an office building that was taken apart but would be great for a shed, cabin, playhouse, etc. Some have nails in them yet but these can easily be pounded back out. Buyer must take entire lot. I contacted a truss company in the area and was told trusses of this nature are worth $70/truss ($2,590.00). Selling for $50/truss or $1,850.00. Almost $800.00 off of original price!! Buyer must have trailer as I cannot deliver. Any questions, please ask.

I've dropped the price to $45/truss for a total of $1665.00. This is almost 1/2 the price of new. Someone out there needs these and I need to clean the garage! Let's make a deal.

If you have any pictures please e-mail them to campmanitou@hotmail.com

Thanks

I don't have any right now, but I can try to take some tonight and get them sent to you.

Outfitter, you should have mail. I finally have some photos!

Trusses need to go boys! Take a look and see what you can build with these!

Somebody out there must know of someone who has a building project coming up this summer?? Need a shed, deer shack, maybe adding on to the house? Let me know, these trusses must go.

Outfitter,

Just following up to make sure that you received the pics and curious if you had any questions or interest?

We are adding a room on our deer shack...shoot me pics please @ solsonwtu@wdemail.com

Also, where are they located at?

MNMuskie,

You should have mail!! Please let me know what you think.

Anyone else have plans to build a shed or deer shack? These would be the ticket! The trusses even have the block-out for larger trunk lines of ductwork if needed.

I've decided to lower the price. Please see the revised add. Almost 1/2 price of new!! Great for a summer project.

Trusses are still here and need to go. Who's got a building project lined up for the spring or summer? These trusses would be the ticket if you can incorporate them into your plans!

Do you have the spec.sheets to verify,live load & dead load to pass inspection? If so I would take them.

Sparcebag,

I checked on the trusses and found several labels on them regarding TPI and tested by Western, etc., but I currently do not a cut sheet or spec sheet on the truss. If you'd like, I can try to track down the original builder of the building to see if they may have anything that would indicate that, but I can't promise anything. Let me know how you want me to proceed.

Sparcebag,

I have checked through the trusses only to find the typical manufacturer stamps on them and have also tried to make some calls to who may have built the building that these were in to see if they could come up with a shop drawing or a truss design calculation, but this was to no avail. If you're still interested, please let me know otherwise I will be bringing these to a local auction the end of april and they will be gone. Thanks!

Dont go through too much!you could call local building inspection Dept. see if they yet have them on file.I know I wont get by using them with a inspection and to have a engineer spec.them would be over cost!

Sparcebag,

I looked at the trusses again this weekend and was able to find a stamp on one of the trusses that said this:

Manion Lumber & Truss

Truss Fab #061

40 lb LL Design

Esco

Wondering if this is what you were referring to? If this helps clarify things, please let me know. Thanks.

I did find the truss stamp on the trusses if this makes a difference for anyone else as well. Please let me know. Thank you.