Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
10,000 Casts

Moving to Walker, anybody know of any places to rent?

6 posts in this topic

I am starting a job in Walker this May and I am wondering if you guys know of any places to rent in Walker or with in driving distance from town? I have been talking to a real estate agent and so far I don't really like what I see so I figure that I may need to rent for a while. I need at least a 2 bedroom Apartment/Condo/house. On the water would be nice, although I kind of want to stay below $1000 month, ideally below $800 month.

Any ideas, suggestions or leads are very much appreciated!

Thank You,

John

cochemjo@mnstate.edu

i used to rent in walker and u can find listings on line at mnnews.com "walker" otherwise hackensack just south of walker has nice rentals on lakes usualy under that amount. u can also try First national Bank in walker might know of some

Check the Walker Pilot (weekly local newspaper). There are always some rentals in there. Another option would be to post your own "wanted to rent" ad. Probably only cost you a few bucks.

Thanks for the help guys, I am going to look at places tommorrow.

John

First off congratulations on the move!!! I've been debating moving to park rapids for the past 2 years...problem is I love my job in the cities too much to leave. Also not keen on going back into production manufacturing. You can also check the park rapids enterprise online. Somtimes people will list their rentals in there as well. Again congrats and enjoy the area!!!!!

Check with the township, some towns require all rental properties be registered. They may be able to furnish you with a list of properties, and their owners. If you do decide to purchase, keep me in mind, I'd be more than happy to help out with financing.