Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bobby Bass

78 posts in this topic

So what is the story behind your choice of avatar? Mine is just a simple big fish story on my favorite lake.

I really just like foxes! I especially like snow shots of them!

I just like to shuffel through various pics. In fall I had a pic of me and the kids with some geese, this one is of a 'eye I got ice fishing on LOTW, hopefully I'll get a pic of a pannie in the near future, and then hopefully I'll get a pic of an 'eye after the opener. Just change my avatar as the various seasons progress. smirk.gif

Just one nice eye I hooked on the Rainy River a few springs ago. BDR was behind the wheel and camera that day.

I usually pick a critter or fish for the season. smile.gif

I got this avatar same place Harvey Lee got his, The Burntside Bash.

me spending time with my favorite cousin in Grand Marais.

one of my favorite trips, canada in january catching lakers.

It's a picture of my biggest fish. A fat 48 incher.

Mine is from my last perch trip on Mille Lacs Feb. 24th.

It might look like the video repeats, but really I was hammering them left and right...What a day!

Oh, if I look a little jaundice (yellow) that is because I traded one of my livers for a portable ice shelter the week before the trip.

Right now..... last years deer.

Just a pic of the new Lund. And not a very good one at that. grin.gif

Mine is a picture of my dog sleeping on the back of the couch, which, if you see my signature, he's not allowed on the couch.

I can't even call the dog a little butthead, he's aboot 110 lbs!!!

My dog's sight pointing a robin in a shrub. Pretty good style and intensity for a pup.

My two kids doing the "Fishies" dance around the minnow bucket. Needless to say the wife doesn't appreciate the dance that much. It is performed in the garage now, that is until the boat hits the lake

3 of my kids.

The middle one passed away fathers day 2006..... frown.gif

i think i'm on my fourth or fifth since joining in october. this bass is the only picture i have of an actuall minnesota fish. BTW head lake (near ottertail) about 5 years ago. as soon as my little girl gets her first fish, it will change. cool.gif

My kids on lake Nipigon

Gone but never forgotten.

Mine is a picture of me before the opening kick off of a football game against Red Rock Central from my Junior year, came back in the second half from 18 down to win that one.

I really should get something up from the championship game in the Dome, or maybe something of a fish.....

Ummm... I guess its just a catfish. tongue.gif

Actually, it was the biggest cat in the boat that remarkeable weekend last June on the Red River. 40 cats in 2 days fishing for a grand total weight of over 600 pounds. Unreal! I think we had 6 cats over 20lbs.

What I usually catch! wink.gif

First big catches, even if dwarfed by later catches, are always memorable. Thats what this one is.

I started bass fishing only a couple years ago. This pic was of a 3+ pounder in the first year I started that I pulled out from under a fallen tree trunk in 3 feet of water in Mink/Somers on a wacky rigged 4" black senko. It was a hot, windy summer day, and the sun was just tipping over the treetops. This is the fish that sealed the deal for me and my bass addiction. My buddy Greg snapped the shot. Since then I've done most of my bass fishing alone, so my bigger fish don't have photos.

Two December birds, my favorite time of the year to hunt roosters. Snow and heavy cattails.

20" Largemouth I pulled threw the ice. To bad I wasnt a bass fisherman cuz I found a gem of a bass lake. I caught 4 of them that were this size with alot of 16"-17"